The role offers the opportunity to work with technology bankers leading some of the most diverse technology transactions, primarily across the Software, Digital Media & Gaming, Fintech, Cyber Security & other digital sectors.
The Executive Assistant will provide direct administrative coordination and support to senior bankers in our Istanbul office and may interface with both internal and external clients and outside parties and vendors, and will work under limited guidance, due to previous experience and depth of knowledge of administrative processes.
The Executive Assistant will independently exercise discretion and independent judgment and should be capable of analyzing information requests and determining trends. Additionally, the Executive Assistant will proactively identify opportunities to create greater efficiencies by utilizing technology and/or updating processes.
- • Bachelor's degree education required
- • 5+ years working in an office environment in an administrative/executive support role
- • Expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and/or other mailing software
- • Professional Services and/or Technology industry background preferred
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- • Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills
- • Willingness to adapt to change
- • Multitasking abilities
- • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- • Strong teamwork ability
- • Ability to maintain confidentiality
- • Attention to detail
- • Ability to prioritize and strong organizational skills
- • Excellent time management skills
- • Fluency in English is required and proficiency in other language(s) is advantageous
- • Proactively managing calendars by anticipating needs, adjusting for conflicts, and ensuring all logistics (including materials, location, timing, etc.)
- • Collaborating with appropriate internal and external parties to manage administrative and logistical aspects of on-site and online events
- • Updating and maintaining contact databases. May include compiling information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials including preparing reports, charts, graphs, or tables as necessary. Demonstrates the ability to utilize software applications for maximum effect and efficiency
- • Providing office support to include answering phones, greeting and interacting with internal and external clients, distributing mail, processing invoices, etc
- • Arranging complex travel itineraries and event planning
- • Ensuring accurate and timely communication amongst all relevant parties